Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mommy's Day

I love my Mommy.
I love her in the morning, I love her at night.  I love how she cuddles me when I wake up, and kisses me goodnight.  She knows how to make me giggle, and teaches me to be polite.  I couldn't imagine a better story teller.  She sits with me when I'm scared, and rides with me in the backseat of the car.  She picks out the juiciest fruit, and make the yummiest grilled cheese.
 What doesn't she do as a great Mommy?

We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday.  We went to the Denver Children's Museum to have some fun.  It was are first time, and got to see so many different things.  I practiced how to take care of animals.  We got to play with and catch rocketships.  Daddy showed me his bubble skills.  The best part of the day might have been playing in the wilderness area, and crawling through the tunnels.

Mommy was teaching my how these orange balls worked.  
Wouldn't you like to know?

I'm crawling out of the rabbit hole. 

This was a cool rocket display, where
Daddy was able to shoot these hankies at me and Mommy.

Me and Mommy having fun.

Mommy was waiting for the next hanky.  

This is where you launch the hankies. 

Back to these orange balls.  

I was learning to be a Vet.  

Pop goes the bubble.

Daddy was playing with bubbles with me.


More bubble play.


I was catching smoke bubbles.  






No comments:

Post a Comment