Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby Foster


We went to the hospital today to met my new cousin, Foster.  I was really excited on the way, and kept on talking about my new cousin.  I really like saying his name.  My excitement was quickly drained.  I blame the nurse in the elevator.  I was completely shy by the time I got to their room.  

Mommy and Daddy are a little worried about how I'm going to act around my new baby sister, because I wasn't into Foster at all.  I did get close to him on the couch.  I think I was scared stiff, so I let it happen.  You'll see my expression down below.  I started to warm up after a little bit.  I ate some yogurt, played with some balloons, and showed them my happy feet dance.  It was time to go before I knew it.

I know I will love my baby sister, but it might take some time.  

Baby cousin Foster

Everyone wanted me to try to hold him, but...
 

I really didn't want to.  

Proud parents to their new baby boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment