Saturday, September 24, 2011

Go Big Red

 I loved my first Husker game.  The good guys won 38-14 against the Wyoming Cowboys .  I think Nebraska played great for my first game.  I'm not sure why Mommy and Daddy are so worried when Martinez has the ball.  I think he is a mature quarterback, because he's not forcing throws and takes the slide to save him from season ending injury. 

Here I am in one of my first Husker shirts.  Mimi got them for me when she came up to visit.  She didn't know if I was going to be a boy or girl so she had to keep them gender neutral. 



Me and my Mimi celebrating in style!  And if I do say so myself, we're lookin' good! 


 Husker family pride! GBR
  
 
I can't wait to get my first Husker cheerleader outfit.  Gooo Biiiig Reeed. 
Heres to many more Husker wins, and a B1G 10 Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment