Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So the Winner is Me

So how many people thought I was a girl?  How many people thought I was a boy?  All the money is going to the people who pick girl.  I guess that makes me the winner.  I know I fooled a lot of people.

One of my first photos.
 I think I even had my Mommy and Daddy believing I was a boy (yuck).  Let me take a minute to introduce myself. 


My name is Sayler Leigh Buglewicz.  (what an awesome name)  I couldn't have picked a better name myself.  I was born September 20th 2011 at 2:15 pm.   I was a solid 7lbs 14oz.  I measured 20.5in, which is all torso.  Not sure what that is going to do with my modeling career. (jk)



I had to pinch myself, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.











For Mommy being a first timer she had no major problems getting me out.  I progressed pretty quickly this morning, which just so happens to be my due date.  I guess I learned punctuality from my parents.  My Mommy only had to push for about 75 minutes.   


I must say she did great because I came out looking so beautiful, with such a round little head.  Good thing because I am way too progressive in my looks to come out with the conehead look a lot of babies come out sporting. 


This is one of my parents favorite photos of me ( one of thousands I sure).




So, I think one of the questions are going to be asked is who if any one cried during my birth day.  Well, Mommy didn't cry, and I am ok with they.  She was so surprised that I was a girl, and so overwhelmed by my beauty that she couldn't cry.  Dad on the other had wasn't able to keep himself from crying a little bit.  I think he was so happy that he was finally a daddy, along with being overwhelmed with emotions.  I couldn't have asked for better parents. 


Our first family photo.  Mommy looks awesome for just doing what she did.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment