Saturday, May 26, 2012

Breckenridge

Welcome to Breckenridge!


The family decided to get out of the house for a night.  Plus, it was Mommy & Daddy's Anniversary - 6 whole years!  So we packed up our bags and went up to the mountains.  I slept the entire ride up, so I missed all the beautiful scenery.  Breckenridge is a laid back town, just like me.  We went out to eat for lunch and walked around the town for a little bit.  There was this cool toy store we checked out, but Mommy and Daddy didn't buy me anything (what gives?).  After the day on the town, we headed back to our hotel for a little pool time. 


I really enjoyed swimming (not that I swam much at all).  I was a little confused by the pool.  I really expected Mommy to get out the soap and shampoo to clean me up.  Except all we did was play time.  I enjoyed splashing around the most.  Splash, splash, splash.  I soaked myself so much from splashing around.  But, turns out that's okay to soak yourself when you're in the pool!!! 


I had to take a real bath after pool time to clean off the chlorine.  Somehow Daddy started to flood the bathroom (only my Daddy could do something like that!).  It was so bad, Daddy had to run back to the pool to get a handful of towels.  The tub was big so Mommy took at bath with me (we splish splashed together, it was fun).  We were thinking about going out to eat after all that, but I wasn't in the mood to get ready and go out again (I was pretty content in my pj's watching Toy Story).  So, instead of going out, we ordered in.  Well actually I ate my normal food, but Mommy and Daddy had Italian. 


We finished the weekend off with some breakfast the next day at a local favorite dive.  We wanted to go on a hike, but it was really windy and cold that day.  So we went shopping at the outlet mall.  I couldn't find a single thing that looked good on me.  I can't believe that I went home empty handed.  Anyway it was a great mini vacation,  I can't wait until my next one. 

View from our hotel room.  
I got to try out my eating chair. 
 I really like the portabilty of it. 


Mommy eating ice cream without me. 



The happy couple. 


Daddy kinda wanted to go here.  To wet his whistle. 


Taking my new chair out and about.  

This is one giant bathtub.

Yay this is fun! 

Come on Daddy get your hair wet.


I got so excited that I splashed myself in the face!


Practicing my swimming skills





No comments:

Post a Comment