Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Love My Mommy

Happy Mother's Day to the bestest most wonderful Mommy ever. 
I'm so lucky to have her as a Mommy. 


We were going to go on a Mother's Day hike with some friends, but it was a cold and rainy day (booooo).  We couldn't even get out and go to the park.  But, that's okay because we still got in plenty of play time indoors.  And...because I'm such a good girl, I even let Mommy take a well deserved nap!


I'm helping Daddy make some breakfast for Mommy on
Mother's Day.
Now is it a teaspoon or a tablespoon?

Breakfast is served.  A little baked french toast,
and a breakfast strata.

 Looks like Bella had first bites. 

 Look how cute Mommy is. 

  Ohh, Moommmy stop it.  Well I guess since it's
Mother's Day. 

Daycare helped me make a personalized towel for Mommy.
Those are my hand prints.  We'll have to add to it each year!


This is one of my first art projects.  I made a butterfly
out of my feet.  Cool huh?


One more look.  


No comments:

Post a Comment