Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

This year was an extra special Easter, Mimi and Grandpa were here!  So, we got in lots of family time, and play time with the cousins!

In the morning we woke up to all of this!

We were pretty excited to dive right in.

Tinkerbell Sticker book...awesome!

Lollipop...super awesome!
+ Daddy photobombing (awesome, I guess)?

We decided we better check out the cool Hello Kitty tent!

Then we took a little break to wish Skittles (my class hamster) a 
Happy Easter!

Then it was back to testing out our loot!
This is cozy:)

We even talked Mimi into trying the sleeping bags out with us!

Then we got into our Easter best to head outside for an 
Easter egg hunt (1 of 3), and....BUBBLES!

The hunt begins...

Found one!

I had to reach high to knock an egg down

This is fun!

Testing out the treats inside the eggs!
 

Mmm...yummy!

Then, off to Easter Brunch at Second Home with the cousins!

Cousin Love!

The rare family photo, but of 
course we weren't all looking at the camera
(there's always next year)!

The Easter Bunny made an appearance!

With the cousins by my side, I was
brave enough to get a photo with him.

Easter egg hunt (2 of 3), the 
Easter Bunny even joined in!

What?  Do I have something on my face?!

 Next we headed to the cousins, and did some Easter artwork.

H & M creating their masterpieces!

Easter Egg hunt number 3!
Elmo Eggs...doesn't get any better than that!

Maida and I were pretty good at the search!
And Harper (not pictured) was really nice with sharing:)

Dress up time...of course!
I was some sort of princess fairy, I think.

Dress up time always needs Batman,
and firefighter sidekick!

 Then it was off to see stylist, Harper!

How's it looking?

Here, let me put this on you!

What's so funny?! You're the one who did my makeup!

Mommy thinks we might need a couple makeup lessons, 
I call it creative vision!


No comments:

Post a Comment