Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mimi and the Zoo

Um, Mimi that's my hat.  I think it might
 be a little too small for you.  

Mimi and her granddaughters. 

Family, I love family. 

Fun day at the zoo with Mimi.  For
some reason I didn't like her
sunglasses.  


Little me stuck between
 Mommy and Mimi. 


Ganesh


Me and Madia, soon to be besties,
 riding in an Asian taxi.   

Umm, Harper what are you looking at?

Mimi, this is so much better. 

 Haper is so excited to drive the taxin and take me back home. 

Ooh, I remember these otters, they were cute and funny.  

After the Asia tropics we headed to the fishy bowl.  
I love fishes.   

 Look how happy I'm to see the
tropic fish.

Look at me, I'm between to seals. 


This was totally awesome.  The seals were 
swimming right in front of me.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment