Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch



I went to the pumpkin patch today.  We tried to go a couple weeks ago, but it started raining on us.  I guess my cousins braved the rain that day to have fun at the farm.  The day started off with a little shock Daddy saw in the parking lot.  You will have to ask him some day what happened, definitely not appropriate for my blog (I guess some people just don't care).  The morning was cold on the farm, as there were no trees to block the howling winds.  It snowed and rained a couple days before so every thing was muddy.  

We went to visit the animals first.  I spent a while watching the bunnies.  I always say the bunny goes "hop hop hop".  They were snacking on a pumpkin.  We played in kid land (where everything was my size), once we warmed up in the barn.  

All a board! (this was a wooden train)

I think Mommy was cold. 

Daddy climbed a giant tire mountain, and I wanted to join.  

Look at me I have long beautiful hair 
(some day I'll have my own, for real)!

Family photo.  Mommy the cute farm girl, me the scarecrow, 
and Daddy. (he looks normal)

The tractor took us to the pumpkin patch, but not before 
we stopped to feed some cows. These were some long haired cows.

This one had a bulls eye (get it) on it.

There were so many pumpkins to choose from.  
The only thing is that we had to fight through the mud to get them. 
Daddy was smart and wore boots, so the mud didn't bother him much.  
Mommy and me were tip toeing around the mud.   

I felt sorry for this pumpkin.  No body wanted it because
of all its bumps.  

I was sittin' on a pumpkin.  

A cornucopia of pumpkins. 


Me and my Mommy

I like riding a pony better than sitting on a pumpkin.  

Daddy and I were mining for gold.  

Spent a little time thinking about my day at the farm.  










No comments:

Post a Comment