Saturday, April 6, 2013

Denver Art Museum

Daddy thought is was time for me to get some culture.  That meant loading up in the family truckster for some art schooling at the Denver Art Museum (the first Saturday of the month is free).  The first stop was to the Chamber.  In an otherwise dark room, multi-colored projections dance across the walls (wait until you see the pictures).  I wanted to go to the kid zone after that, but we stopped to see some other art on the way.  It was interesting on what people consider modern art.  I think I should get some of my work on these walls.  I mean it is better than half the stuff I've seen.  

Looks neat projecting on us.  

There were these big bean bag chairs Mommy and I laid on 
and watched the action above. 

Look at me, I'm digital.  

I didn't know what to really think of this room.  

Here is an idea on what the room looked like.  
I hope you don't get sick.

Daddy why are you in the corner.  

Come Daddy over here.  

What are you looking at Mommy?

Daddy I think you have something on 
your face.  

There was this room with foxes playing along dinner tables. 

What's going on in this picture?

Hum?

I played around this outside sculpture after we left the museum. 







No comments:

Post a Comment