Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Philip's family invited us to the pumpkin patch for some old time farm fun.  It was great to see Philip again.  It's been so long since I've seen my good friend.  Maybe this will be the start to many good times with Philip.  Yeah!


Ducky races!


I salute you Philip.  


Can you find Sayler?

Evil turkey.

Mommy and me entering the 
snake mouth. 

Nothing beats a free bounce house. 

My lead blocker Philip is at the fifty.  

 Philip and I were racing.  


I think I won.  

Light Sabers?!? 

Philip, I'm at your mercy. 


Corn tanning.


I'm swimming in corn!


Hmm! Corn.  

I went to the petting zoo, after some fun time with Philip.  I petted 
the bunny first. 


Hey look, it's the Aflac duck.

Watch out the llama might spit.  

One last hug before I left.  

Daddy had a great idea to try out a new brewery 
while we were down in Parker. 
 Mommy had one of her first beers in a long time there.  







No comments:

Post a Comment