Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Do you wanna build a snowman?!

Today was a pretty nice day, so we decided to take advantage of it...and head outside!  And what better thing to do than build a snowman!

Mommy helped build the foundation 
and Sloane and I took it from there.

Sloane inspecting my work.

I thought our snowman needed some hair (grass was a good substitute)
Honk!  I got the snowman's nose!

Hey there Mr. Snowman! 
Where shall I put your button?

Mommy, isn't he cute!?

Good job, Sloane!  Let's call him Bobby!

Those big ol' lips look like they could use a kiss...

Smoooooooooooooooooooooch!

Rain or shine...or snow...
I. Love. Swinging!

Look Ooooooout!

Ugh, seriously Mom...no photos please!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 Peek-a-boo, Mommy!

Peek-a-boo, Sayler!

Mommy wasn't expecting me to have such good aim...

...But, turns out I did - got her!










No comments:

Post a Comment