Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yee-haw!

 Today we had a Western Party at school in honor of the Stock Show in town.  Sloaney and Mommy joined me for some fun!

Fun with barn animals.  Sloane loved playing with the animals
and I loved having my sister around to show her everything!

Next up...making sheriff badges.  Sloane was a good helper.

Sheriff Sayler at your service.

Then it was onto coloring.  I'm really perfecting my skills at coloring 
in the lines, and Sloane is getting good at saying the names of colors!

But the next activity was the best!  Riding the Bull.
I definitely stayed on it more than 8 seconds!

Then a quick photo on the pony!

Then we ran around...or rather hopped around the basement for a bit...
BOING....BOING...BOING!
Come on Sayler, keep up!

Sloane sure did a good job keeping up with the big kids!

Look at me guys!  

But, then we all got a little tired...ZZZZzzzzz

Then we headed to the campfire for some good ol' country twang.
See if you can spot me!  I told Mommy I would sing this time...but, 
I was really only kidding:)

After all that singing (or not singing) it was time to roast marshmallows!  
Be careful, don't get too close to the fire!
(Sloane was supervising)

Yummy!
Marshmallows are essential to all good campfires!

No comments:

Post a Comment