Tuesday, December 27, 2011

14 Weeks

Sad to say but this is my last full week with Mommy.  She has to go back to work starting the beginning of the new year.  She has been the best Mommy ever.  She's great at getting me to giggle.  I love those late nights we had filled with girl talk.  (While Daddy snored away)  Mommy was the best cuddler, she never wants to put me down.  I feel so warm and safe in her arms.  I hope Daddy does a good job teaching me new things, because Mommy has taught me so much.  I will miss our days together.  It will only make me appreciate her that much more. 

Somebodys got some new workout clothes. 


Time for a little cool down.  I just did 120 push ups. 

Golly gee look at me. 

Ridin' pretty.

I know I shouldn't but I want to suck on my toes. 

Mommy said "ick" to sucking on toes.

I put this one in because I think I look cute. 






No comments:

Post a Comment