Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sleepover Time!

We had so much fun at my cousins house on Christmas we decided to do it again.  This time we got to spend the night.  That way I got to squeeze in a couple more hours of play time with my cousins.  

We played some dress up.  Maida was a fairy princess, and I was
a butterfly girl.  

Maida was making a funny face.  

I had to play on the trampoline with my
butterfly wings on.

I was trying on some bracelets.  

Yes, I will take these please.  

After that I went to the slide.  
This is the face of determination. 

Wee!

We headed upstairs for dinner after playing downstairs on the trampoline, the slide, and their fairy castle.  I really like playing with the fairy castle.  I think I need to get one.  I liked peeking through the windows, getting scared as someone else popped their heads through.  I even liked crawling through the windows, yes I crawled through a couple times with Daddy's help.  (That was his mistake)

It started to get a little crazy once Aunt Melissa cranked up the music.  
I told everyone to get up here and dance.  





This was an awesome night.



No comments:

Post a Comment