Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Happy New Years!

This is the first time I went out for New Years.  We went over to Chris, Sara, and Avery's house to celebrate the ball drop.  This was my second sleep over in a weeks time.  I got to play with some new toys. 
Everybody ate some good food (I stuck with my usual).  I made sure that I woke up bright an early so Daddy had to play with me in the morning.  

Avery and I started stacking Lego's. 

We had great teamwork.  

After play time Sara had us go upstairs to take some photos.
I didn't want to wear the new years hat. 

I thought maybe I would try the hat. 

 How does the hat look like this?

Play that tune Avery, and take off this hat Mommy. 

Happy New Year's dog

I hope everyone had an awesome night.  




No comments:

Post a Comment