Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day Out At The Gardens

As some of you know Mama has been trying to figure out things for Me and Sloane to do during the days.  Whatever she has planned for us always has some walking involved, a lot of walking.  I think she is trying to wear me out.   This morning we went to Hudson Gardens.  Mama said they had a Thomas The Train display there.  No, it wasn't a train you can ride.  It was a miniature model train.  I was amazed by it. 

On the way over the bridge to the "island" at Hudson Gardens. 

Oh my gosh!  Look it's Thomas!

Thomas going safely over the rickety bridge.  

I could look at this model train for hours.  

After Thomas it was the ducks on the pond.  

These ducks and their baby duckling.
I might have ran away from mama while she was changing Sloane's
diaper to see these cuties...I apologized later, but I was so excited!!


Sloane was happy to be at the gardens.  

Mommy told us to make a silly face.  

The whole process went like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment