Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Red Rocks Work Out

Mommy took Sloane and me to Red Rocks for a morning workout and run on the trails.  I think I'm starting to enjoy hikes.  I like to be the "line leader".  There weren't any pictures of the actual hike.  It was a little treacherous, but I was able to handle it.  

I had to do a little stretch on top of the steps.  

Wow, I can't believe I walked up 
all those steps.  Mommy was so proud of me!
I don't think she could have carried both me and Sloane
(no offense mommy, I still think you're strong!)

Picture of the girls on top of the rock.
I like to give sass when photos are taken of me
(but, I promise, I was actually having fun!)

I'm not sure what this was, but I called it the Red Rocks Dragon. 

Sloaney and me enjoying a little snack.  We were starving after that climb!






No comments:

Post a Comment