Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nebraska - Henry Doorly Zoo

We went to Omaha on Sunday to enjoy the day and visit the world famous zoo.  This has to be the best zoo in the world.  I would say yes, even though all I wanted to do was eat snacks.  

We decided to rent a double stroller, which
served as an epicenter of constant fighting. 

 Grandpa, you'd better hold your breath because we're under water.

Fishys!

Hi Mr. Penguin.  

Mimi and me watching the sharks swim.  


I'm trying to get a good spot in the tube to watch the sharks.  


I'm about this tall.  

Are you sure you're that tall?

Oh, you're right I'm actually
this tall.  ;)

If you must know we were 
pretending to be gorillas.  

Of course, we had to ride the carousel. 

I was just hanging around 
after the carousel.  

Ha ha, we caught you Mommy.  

I thought this looked like an owl on the way into the zoo.  So, 
on the way out Mommy got a picture. 


We had lunch at a brew pub so Grandpa and Daddy could relax with a toot. 
(Mommy had one too)

For some reason I brought up tongue rolling...
an awesome new skill I possess. 

And that gave us these pictures.  Hee hee.
Unfortunately, Mimi does not possess the same tongue rolling skills as me!
But, she sure looked silly trying. 

We had ice cream with Mr. Bones after lunch. 

I didn't like Mr. Bones.  






No comments:

Post a Comment