Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin Patch


It was that time of year again for us to take our annual trip to Anderson Farm, and enjoy the day at the pumpkin patch to have some excitement.  This time was different, because I was able to invite my Bestie and her family to join the fun.  

Everyone was surprised I feed the goat. 


This was my first attempt on the spider web.  

Both me and my bestie are stuck in the net.  


Total flashback from last year.


We were a little lost, but we had fun getting lost.  

The circle of life.  

Beep, Beep, out of our way.  

I was determined to win the race.  

I finally road the barrel cars without screaming to get out.  The big news 
was Daddy practically getting stuck in these cars while riding 
with Sloane.  He thought they would need to get the 
jaws of life to get him out.  

One more trip down the 
slide to make Daddy uncomfortable.  

I want this pumpkin.  

I went on my first pony ride.  

Yippee!

Go Big Red!

Mommy I think I'm done riding the pony.  






No comments:

Post a Comment