Tuesday, March 27, 2012

27 Weeks

So, I started the week with the same old ear ache.  The medicine that they gave was super powerful, and gave me the worst poopies (TMI?).  I had so many blowouts, I think my teachers have given me a couple new nicknames.  My parents have decided not to dress me in anything fancy or cute to start the day, and have instructed my teachers to wait until after my blowout to change me.  Hopefully this is all over soon.  I take my last dose of medicine on Friday. 

I'm sad that my morning buddy P graduated and moved on to the next level this week.  So, that just leaves me and Miss Cindi for the first 30 minutes or so, then N comes in.  Don't get me wrong one on one time with Miss Cindi is awesome, but I miss P.  She was supposed to teach me how to walk.  I'm sure I will see her around school every once in a while.


Hold on just a minute...I'm very interested in these
things on my feet!  They've got ties and I love pulling on them!

There we go, that's better...loosened them up. 
Now my feet have room to breath.

Tee hee hee...

 OMGosh (since today is a holy day, I knew
not to use the other "G" word)
...look how cute I am in my Sunday best!
Ka-Pow!  I feel like a pink ninja. 
Move over Patches, this is my time to shine!

Bonjour (Get it? I have the Eiffel Tower on my shirt...)!

Peek-a-boo...I see you! 

 Thumbs up dude!


I swear, I'm not gonna bite Patches ear...it's cuddle time now!
  
A la prochaine (until next time)!



No comments:

Post a Comment