Saturday, March 24, 2012

We're Going To The Zoo

Today I went to the zoo for the first time, and we are proud zoo members to boot. I had a playdate with my good friend Avery and her family at the zoo.  Since it was such a sunny day, I had another first.  I got suncreen smeared all over me.  I didn't really like that too much, but I didn't cry.  So this whole zoo thing is pretty awesome.  I didn't know such a place existed with so many different animals in one place. 

Are you ready for the Zoo Avery?  I am. 

A: I'm totally ready for the zoo. 
Why can't we smile at the same time?

Is that thing for real?  I'm going to ride that some day.

Mommy knows a great song about the zoo.  You
should ask her to sing it next time you see her. 

I decided to cruise the zoo in style.  Baby Bjorn style. 

I'm so jealous of Mommy for getting an ice cream cone. 
Not that I know how ice cream taste, but I know I'm jealous. 

Daddy joking around, and putting me in danger. 
Run Daddy run!

Family photo at the zoo. 

I was looking for the pink pengiun. 
(that's from another one of my favorite songs)

 I really imagined bears doing more. 
Bear, bear, bear, bear...

Tired baby

Tired baby + Tired Daddy? 

Not tired Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment