Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Fun Day

Daddy was thinking it was about time to take our first hike as a family.  The weather was great.  Not too hot, not too cold, it was just right.  So, Mommy packed up all my things in this neato backpack that lets Daddy carry me around on his back.  Then over the river through the woods we went to Mount Falcon.  We wanted to make sure that we took it easy on my first hike, and Mount Falcon was the place.  It had great views of the city below, wasn't too steep.  This was the first time I had been in the mountains ( I can't believe it either).  Halfway up Daddy and Mommy were thinking that it wouldn't even happen, because it seemed like I was getting a little crabby.  My parents were thinking that it might have been bothering my ears, and ear aches.  That quickly passed and I took a little nap, up the mountain.  By the time we were at the top I was ready to go. 

I really didn't know about this hiking thing.
(Mommy & Daddy attached some of my
toys to the backpack to ensure I was
properly entertained at all times)

Ohh, Daddy carries me.
Man, it's bright out here
(maybe I need to get some shades) 

Hiking is Oh-Kay, since Daddy gets to do all the work. 

I just learned that phrase (Oh-Kay) since we took that
road to our hike. 

First family photo in the mountains. 

What is Daddy looking at?

Ohh, I know what this is, it's a Christmas tree.  

I thought I saw a bear. 

Downtown.  

Peek a boo. 

Me and my Mommy (seriously, how cute are we?).

Aww this is the life, enjoying a bottle with a view.  

Nature pose.

Ooh, a pine cone, where'd that come from? 

While I was napping...

Mommy & Daddy enjoyed the pretty view

Getting ready to head back to town...what, I can't sit in the front seat?!

Daddy developed a little thirst during the hike, so he suggested that we head to a local brew pub for a couple drinks. Don't worry I didn't drive.  I actually think that Daddy had the drinks idea planned ahead of time.  It was my first time at a bar, and probably not the last.  I liked it a lot, because there was a lot happening around me to look at.  I really liked the ceiling fan.  Strangest thing was, I didn't even get carded. 

Drinks all around.  Cheers!

Um, Daddy should I be here?

I guess if Mommy says it OK. 

Wait, which way should we be looking?

 
Is this my first drink at the brew pub?

 I finished mine first!

Daddy what are you doing? 
You're always embarrassing me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment