Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cupcakes & Crafts!

To start off Daddy's Birthday week we began by making cupcakes!

Stir it up...

Mix it up...


Smile for the camera!

Time to change out of pajamas...
and sprinkle some cupcakes!

Ta-da!

We all shared a little taste of a cupcake!

Then we made Daddy some cards...

Sloaney!

The front of my monkey card - made with my fingers (and love, of course)

Go bananas, Daddy!

The inside of my card, hee hee


I like dinosaurs, and I love making crafts with marshmallows -
a craft you can eat while making!
I put on my best dino-face for this photo;)

Just wait...it may not say what you think inside!

ROOOOOAAAAAAR!

See, not what you thought (you probably thought I'd say old), right?
I even drew a picture of the whole family on the card!

Mommy even made Daddy a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment