Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Party!

Today we celebrated Valentine's with a little party at my school.  It included valentine's cards, painting, dancing, and LOTS of sugar!

Mommy & Daddy helped me make Valentine's Day cards
for my classmates with my favorite candy...Skittles!

This one was for my bestie:)

A little bit of ring around the rosy! 

Others wanted to join in the fun!

Then we all fell down!

 Some of the sugar I was talking about!

Nothing like a little game of 'freeze' to shake some of that sugar rush off!

And who doesn't love the 'Chicken Dance'?

Next...we toned it down a little and had some fun with paint!

Time to check out that bag full of Valentine's (and candy) from school!


Sloane was more than happy to help me!

Valentine's make me smile...will you be my Valentine?!


Twinsies!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment