Tuesday, February 7, 2012

20 Weeks


We started the day off with Patches, but as you can
see I was totally focused on Patches,
and not on the camera. 

Then for some reason I pushed Patches over. 


I thought it was best to hug it out and make peace.  


I think I just peed myself from all this excitement.  

Daddy had to take away Patches so I wouldn't be distracted. 

I love Minnie Mouse.

What are Mommy and Daddy going to do to control
all of my cuteness?

Daddy got Patches back out and of course I went straight for his ear.

I guess the best smiles come when Patches is on my right.
Oh, yeah check out my hippie bandana (on loan from my buddy Avery). 

Just watch what happens to me in the next couple photos.
Here I'm slowly falling over...

And I'm down...

Then with my luck, my bandana falls down over my eyes, and
now I'm blind. 

Don't worry everyone, Daddy picked me back up, and all
was okay!  See, check me out...I'm still cute as can be! 



No comments:

Post a Comment