Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maida's B-Day

Today we went over to my cousins' house for Maida's 1 year birthday party.  They had a nice spread, and there were plenty of kids for me to watch.  I'm really not big enough to play with other kids yet.  I think Maida and I are going to be great friends, considering she is only 8 months older than me.  I can't wait for Maida and Harper to come to my first birthday party. 

My cousin Maida, the Happy Birthday girl and her Birthday cake. 


I guess she couldn't decide which of the two cakes to eat.  

After cake and presents Daddy asked if I
wanted to play the ukulele. (I said yes)

I pretty sure I'm going to be a natural at this. 

We tried to take a family photo, but I got mad because I
 wanted that Ukulele back. 

My cousin Harper in the beginning stages of dress up. 
She's so splendiferous (that means fancy)!

Look at the two fashionistas.
Harper and her bestie Celie.



No comments:

Post a Comment