Tuesday, January 24, 2012

18 Weeks

Week three of Daddy daycare going good.  Nothing has really changed that much. We have fun playing during the day.  We miss Mommy while she is at work, and we look forward to the weekends so we can all be together.  Please enjoy some photos of myself, along with some of my clever comments.

I feel kinda short and stout in this photo.  Like a teapot.  (hahaha)


Daddy said that there was a blue bird on my shoulder,
I don't know what he's talkin' about.

And to think Mommy didn't think Daddy could get me to smile.

Wait did Patches grow?

Cheater, you're standing on your tippie toes.

Ohh, boy, Daddy you're supposed to take
 pictures of me not my toys.

Namaste.

Just another smile. 

 
I'm going to kick you Daddy. 

Bye, bye








No comments:

Post a Comment