Friday, January 20, 2012

Show Me How The Piggies Eat

So my doctor gave me clearance to try something else besides milk to eat.  I was a little apprehensive going into this, not knowing what to expect.  We started out with some rice cereal.  Daddy placed the Bumbo on the floor, just as a safety precaution.  I would have to say today was a life altering day.  Who knew there is more to eat than just milk.  I will say that I didn't enjoy it at first.  I don't know if it was the taste or the texture.  Maybe I was puzzled on how to swallow something else besides milk.  I'm just proud of myself that I did it.  Ohh, yeah, Daddy included some unflattering pictures of me down below.  Please don't laugh too much.   
I hate this!  I just want my milk!

Do I have something on my face?

Bella, please don't look at me, I'm a mess.  

I looked a little shocked, huh?

Hmm, maybe it's not that bad.

I think I might like it. 

Ohh, come on, why did you have to add this picture?

I like this one, because if you look closely
 you can see specks of my spit all around.

And, I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment